Our Physiotherapy clinic brings together knowledge, skills and clinical experience to improve a broad range of problems associated with different body systems. If you are experiencing prenatal or postnatal physical difficulties as a result of your pregnancy or labour, our expertise will help restore you to peak physical and mental health.
We promote, maintain and restore physical, psychological and social wellbeing, taking into account variations in your health status. In particular, we treat neuromuscular (brain and nervous system), and musculoskeletal (soft tissues, joints and bones) systems. Resolution of both musculoskeletal and sports injuries combine a programme of manual therapy with exercise.
The treatment you receive is science–based, committed to extending, applying, evaluating and reviewing the evidence that underpins and informs our practice and delivery, based on the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Curriculum Framework (January 2002).
Using sound clinical judgement and informed interpretation, we endeavour to provide a thorough and professional service that involves:
- A thorough clinical assessment of your condition
- Establishing the cause of the problem and providing an accurate diagnosis
- Establishing an effective treatment plan
- Carrying out hands–on treatment
- Recommending appropriate rehabilitation therapy
- Prescribing individualised exercise programmes
- Providing exercise hand–outs
- Advising on the management and prevention of recurrences of your condition
- Communicating with your GP or specialist as appropriate